Le Tournesol has had a complete makeover Spring 2017 and is a warm and welcoming cottage, with a cosy country feel throughout. This one bedroom cottage is ideal for a couples getaway, having exposed beams throughout and provides a perfect romantic setting.
This gite has the benefit of an open plan living space to the ground floor, with comfortable sitting area, dining area and a fitted kitchen (complete with fridge, microwave, electric oven and hob). The shower room comes complete with WC and washbasin, and is situated on the ground floor. The bedroom is open to the stairs and has a double bed, drawers and hanging rail. The gite has the added benefit of electric heating throughout and from the living area there is access through double French doors to your own patio area, direct access to the shared garden with views of the countryside.
Modern comforts include satellite TV, DVD and free Wi-Fi internet. You will also find available a selection of films, games and books, and access to bicycles, outdoor games as well as BBQ facilities.
- Kitchen - Complete with electric cooker, fridge with small freezer space, microwave, kettle and toaster, a variety of utensils, crockery, cutlery and pots & pans.
- Dining Area - dining table with seating for four.
- Living Area - settee, DVD and satellite TV. Selection of books, board games, and DVDs.
- Double Bedroom - double bed with bedside tables and lamps, drawers, clothes hanging rail (bedroom open to the stairs)
- Bathroom - WC, handbasin and shower.
A fresh set of linen and towels are provided at the start of your stay.
Welcome Pack of essentials provided on arrival.
BBQ equipment and laundry facilities are available for all guests.
Wood laminate and tiled flooring throughout, electric heating.
A lovely gite, absolutely perfect for couples.
***SPECIAL OCCASIONS*** Why not upgrade your stay by adding bathrobes, slippers and a bottle of champagne for your arrival, for just £45.