La Petite Paquerette is a recently re-furnished and tastefully renovated country style cottage, with exposed original beams throughout and lots of charm.
The cottage sleeps two people and has the benefit of an open plan ground floor living space with a double bedroom on the first floor. This cottage has electric heating throughout but also benefits from a lovely wood burner for those chilly evenings and winter nights. From the kitchen area there is very convenient direct access through double French doors to a rear shared garden area, which overlooks the French countryside and where you will find a table and chairs for alfresco dining, reading a book, or simply passing the time of day.
La Petite Paquerette is a deceptively spacious cottage, fronting onto a traditional French courtyard setting with parking available immediately outside your cottage.
Modern comforts include satellite TV, DVD player and free Wi-Fi internet, films, games and books. There is also access to bicycles, outdoor games as well as BBQ facilities.
In summary, a ground floor and first floor accommodation, with a country cosy living/dining/kitchen open plan layout, bright and airy bedroom and bathroom.
- Kitchen - includes a variety of utensils, crockery, cutlery and pots & pans. Complete with gas cooker, fridge with small freezer compartment, microwave, kettle and toaster. Washing machine and ironing facilities available on site.
- Dining Area - situated in the kitchen area, a good sized table with ample seating for two.
- Living Area - full sized settee, small side table, TV unit with TV, DVD and satellite TV, wood burner. You will also find a selection of books, boardgames, and DVDs.
- Double Bedroom - double bed with bedside tables and lamps, inbuilt wardrobe, dressing table, chaise longue.
- Bathroom - WC, basin and rain shower.
Games, including boules, and bikes are available in the barn for guests to take advantage of.
BBQ equipment and laundry washing facilities are available for all guests.
Wood and tiled flooring throughout, electric and wood heating.
Ideal for couples.
Sorry, no smoking in the gite, or pets allowed.
***SPECIAL OCCASIONS*** Why not upgrade your stay by adding bathrobes, slippers and a bottle of champagne for your arrival, just £45 extra.