La Maison Longue is a country cottage style gite with exposed original beams throughout - accommodation completely on the ground floor.
A very spacious gite with two bedrooms (one double and one twin), a generous open plan living area - lots of settee seating for stretching out on - a good sized dining table, an open plan kitchen and generally spacious accommodation, facing onto a traditional French courtyard setting. The living area has a very nice wood burner, perfect for chilly evenings and romantic winter nights.
- Kitchen - includes a variety of utensils, crockery, cutlery and pots & pans. Complete with electric hob and oven, fridge freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster and coffee maker. Washing machine and ironing facilities are available on site.
- Dining Area- good sized dining table with ample seating for four.
- Living Area - two good sized settees, set around a coffee table and wood burning fire. Colour TV with DVD and English satellite TV. Bookcase stocked with a variety of books, boardgames and DVDs.
- Double Bedroom - double bed with bedside tables and lamps, large double wardrobe, bedroom chair.
- Twin Bedroom - twin beds, hanging space and bedroom chair.
- Bathroom - WC, basin and shower
To the front of the property is the shared courtyard, where you will find a wooden garden table with chairs for alfresco dining, a bench to sit and relax in the morning sun, and parking right outside your gite.
There is a shared garden on the property, with seating, sun traps and shady areas. If the summer is hot, the pool will be up and available for cooling off in.
Welcome Pack of essentials provided on arrival.
Games, including boules, and bikes are available in the barn for guests to take advantage of.
BBQ equipment and laundry washing facilities are available for all guests.
Travel cot and high chair available if required.
Wood laminate and tiled flooring throughout, electric heating and wood burner fire.
Ideal for couples or families.
Sorry, no smoking in the gite, or pets allowed.